Edimax USB 2.0 print server for multifunction printer PS-1206MF
Highlights & details
- Supports multifunction-printer (all-in-one-printer) for printing, scanning, faxing and card reading
- Easy installation and configuration
- Offers perfect printing methods (LPR, IPP and RAW)
The PS-1206MF makes enables you to use the multifunction printer in your network together. All users can share the print function as well as scanning, card reading and fax via the network. You need the multifunktions-print server only via the Edimax-print server to connect to your router, and after simple configurations the user can use Windows or the services of the printer seller for printing, scanning and faxing. Benefiting from communication in two directions, the PS-1026MF can monitor the ink level and paper feed. The PS-1206MF offers the best solution to use the printer convenient and easy together.
The PS-1206MF can be used as normal file, so all network users can access the print function (multifunction- or normal printer) together. It supports the network protocols TCP/IP, NetBEUI, Linux and MAC. The users can access all printing methods that support the print protocol LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix logical printer.
The PS-1206MF contains the conventional print server functions that support the printing methods LPR, IPP, Raw Printing and Unix logical printer. You can select the best printer system according to your environment.
The PS-1206MF works with all the important operating systems (Windows 98SE/Me/NT/ 2000/XP/2003, MAC OS 9.x and beyond) and Unix/Linux work. The user can access scan-, card reading- and fax-functions of the multifunction printer together, if the OS is Windows 2000 SP4 and beyond or Windows XP SP1 and beyond, while the print function of normal printers can be used together in the most popular operating systems (Windows, Linux, Unix and MAC).
The easy to use Windows-Installation-Wizard for multi functional-print servers allows you a quick installation of the PS-1206MF. It can also be configured from every Network-Client, the browsing in the web supports.
The users don't need to take care about errors that occur during the upgrade, by which the PS-1026MF is prevented in its work. The error-tolerant upgrade-function of the PS-1206MF allows you to continue with the upgrade, if the first upgrade problems occur.
- Compatible with the multifunction printers (all-in-One-printer ) HP, EPSON, Lexmark, Canon, Brother, Konica and Monolta and to normal USB-printers (please check the compatibility list.)
- Offers a USB 2.0 port, in order to connect multifunction- or normal printers
- Supports the network protocol: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI and AppleTalk
- Supports the print protocol LPR, IPP, SMB/TCP, Raw Printing and Unix logical printer
- Supports peer-to-peer printing (TCP/IP/IPX/NetBEUI/AppleTalk)
- Supports server-based printing (novell NetWare and Windows)
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/ 2000/XP, NetWare (3.x and beyond), Unix/Linux
- Supports the protocol DHCP server and Cl
- Supports web-based management, the Windows-configuration service and the SNMP-protocol
- Offers easy to use installation-, setup- and debug-programs
- Supports error-tolerant upgrade.
Included in delivery
- Print server
- Power supply
Please check the list of the compatible printer
|Suitable for||Multi-function printer, Printer|
|Transfer rate||100 Mbit/s|
|Connections||LAN (10/100 MBit/s), USB 2.0|
Other customers also searched for: